Tuesday, March 22, 2011

STEPS TO HOPE - Lamentations 3:21-26, 40

Lamentations 3:21-26 (KJV) 21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lamentations 3:40 (KJV) 40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD.

If you are a Christian and need hope here are some steps to take:

REMEMBER - Vss. 21-23

RELY - Vss. 24-26

RETURN - Vs. 40

No comments:

Post a Comment